Cloud Assurance Powered by CloudeAssurance (Cyber Security Rating Service) platform protects customers by measuring and ensuring cloud service providers’ ability to securely deliver cloud services in accordance with industry cloud best practices, standards and regulatory compliance.
The CloudeAssurance platform is the industry’s first risk-intelligent rating, continuous education and continuous monitoring system assuring cloud service provider’s cloud security and governance, risk and compliance. Customers can know which cloud providers have the best cloud assurance score and history, a measure of cloud trust they can depend on. This platform enables safe and secure adoption of Cloud Computing!
We serve four main target users:
1. Customers of Cloud Service Providers (Consumers)
Consumers may use a Cloud Service Provider’s “Provisional” or “Validated” CloudeAssurance Score to evaluate, select and negotiate new and existing contracts, Request For Information (RFI), Request for Quote (RFQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) with their Cloud Service Providers.
2. Cloud Services Brokers (CSBs)
External or Internal entities that pay an intermediary role in cloud computing. CSBs make it easier for organizations to consume and maintain cloud services, particularly when they span multiple providers. CSBs include system integrators, big data platforms, cloud integrators, insurance brokers and insurance underwriters.
3. Cloud Auditors
External or Internal entities that perform standards based independent assessments and/or audits of cloud services such as HISPI Qualified Independent CAAP Assessors, PCI-DSS QSAs, SSAE16 (SOC 1, 2 and 3) Auditors, ISO Auditors and FedRAMP Accredited 3PAOs.
4. Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
Cloud Service Providers that are willing to demonstrate evidence that they are effectively managing Security and Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC) expectations of their customers through continuous education and self-assessments against our CloudeAssurance Scoring system. The output of this self-assessment is a “Provisional” CloudeAssurance Score valid for 180-days.
Their CloudeAssurance Score will move from “Provisional” to “Validated” once the cloud service provider’s CloudeAssurance Score has been independently and objectively validated by a company on the HISPI managed Cloud Assurance Assessor Program (CAAP).
Cloud Implementation Trusted Advisor (CITA)
- Assist customer to build a business case to help plan a detailed 3 to 5 year business plan, outlining the investments it would need to make, and the benefits it would see, when deploying a cloud service, detailing everything from line-of-business requirements, to specific ROI figures, and to which workloads should or should not be moved to the cloud.
- Assist customer to perform an infrastructure readiness assessment, including a full assessment of the existing infrastructure before taking the leap to the cloud, aimed at helping the customer understand whether its existing WAN or LAN architectures are “cloud-ready”, looking at areas such as storage capacity, bandwidth and CPU requirements.
- Assist customer to do a full “sweep” of the enterprise’s application landscape before rolling out a new cloud platform by analyzing all aspects of the applications running in the customer environment for example, knowing which applications are running remotely or locally, understanding what each application’s licensing model is or whether the application operates in a shared or dedicated environment thereby helping customer to determine which applications are better suited for a public, private, community or hybrid cloud.
- Assist customer with the cloud service selection and deployment process by ensuring that the selected cloud service will meet customer’s requirements for security, reliability and scalability, and to determine whether the service is in line with compliance standards for select industry verticals, in addition to the specifics of the cloud service SLAs and, of course, overall cost.
- Assist customer with the post-deployment stage by supporting the cloud service and helping keep tabs on costs, exploring managed services opportunities and continuous cloud “health checks”.
Contact us for more information
Cloud Assurance Trusted Advisor (CATA)
- Earn up to 100 CPEs per year approved by the HISP Institute to maintain your existing and future certification by taking several courses available from the Learning Management System (LMS) integrated with the CloudeAssurance platform.
- Access extensive knowledge base focusing on security breaches and proactive mitigation research.
- Download valuable research data, presentations, best practice implementation tips and templates.
- Obtain expert guidance on security requirements in cloud service SLAs, RFPs and RFIs.
- Obtain 1 to 10 hours one-on-one professional/career mentoring from seasoned security experts.
- Obtain independent and objective advice on security and assurance best practices.
Sign Up Process:
- Simply sign up for any one of the paid CloudeAssurance subscription options starting at $2,000 per year.
What is the CAAP Validation Process?
The HISPI managed Cloud Assurance Assessor Program (CAAP) addresses the need for industry wide standardization and consistency in providing on-going transparency and assurance that cloud service providers are effectively managing Security and Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC) expectations of their customers.
HISPI CAAP offers access to a global network of qualified assessors who have completed two certifications; HISP certification managed by HISPI and CCSK managed by the Cloud Security Alliance.
3-Step CAAP Validation Process
Step 1 – Self-Assessment
- CSP performs CloudeAssurance Self-Assessment
- CSP obtains CloudeAssurance Provisional Score
Step 2 – CAAP Validation Assessment
- CSP hires HISPI Qualified Independent CAAP Assessor
- Independent CAAP Assessor Validates CSP’s CloudeAssurance Score
Step 3 – Validation Seal
- CAAP Oversight Board (CAAPOB) accepts Validated CloudeAssurance Score
- CSP publishes validated score in a Validation Seal
- CAAP Oversight Board (CAAPOB) rejects Validated CloudeAssurance Score