Due to an increase in publicly disclosed security breaches and data losses related to third party service providers, a major concern for many clients is assurance that their third party service providers have adequate information security, i.e. confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical data stored by the service provider while also balancing the need for confidentiality versus integrity versus availability.
The high adoption rate of outsourced services has created a dire need for industry wide standardization and consistency in providing assurance that providers are effectively managing security, governance, risk management and compliance expectations, particularly effective measurement and independent and objective validation of their service provider’s security and Vendor Risk Management posture. Regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) mandate that risk management policies extend to third-party vendors, outsourcers, contractors and consultants.
Contracts outlining the business relationship between the organization and the business may require consistent monitoring of vendor performance to ensure that contract stipulations are being met. Guidelines regarding who will have access to what information as part of the vendor agreement. Stipulations to ensure that vendors meet regulatory compliance guidelines for your industry, and a method to monitor and measure this compliance are required by various regulations.
Vendor Assurance Powered by CloudeAssurance (Cyber Security Rating Service) platform provides a holistic approach to vendor assurance by supporting 20+ nationally and globally accepted standards and risk, threat and maturity based scoring that allows enterprises to effectively measure, monitor and benchmark their vendor risks beyond the usual compliance check-box approach. Our proven vendor assurance methodology effectively mitigates against increasing security threats.
CloudeAssurance works with evaluation partners that leverages the CloudeAssurance platform to deliver cost effective, value added information security enterprise-wide risk assessments, automated self-assessments and third party risk assessments to clients.
We are dedicated to providing strategic service partners that increase the capabilities the CloudeAssurance platform can provide our clients. Experienced professionals coupled with state of the art tools enables CloudeAsurance to provide our clients assurance that their service providers are effectively managing security, governance, risk management and compliance expectations of their information, particularly effective measurement and evaluation of their service provider’s security and GRC posture. A typical Vendor Risk Management engagement is comprised of the following four phases:
Vendor Assurance Trusted Advisor (VATA)
- Earn up to 100 CPEs per year approved by the HISP Institute to maintain your existing and future certification by taking several courses available from the Learning Management System (LMS) integrated with the CloudeAssurance platform.
- Access extensive knowledge base focusing on security breaches and proactive mitigation research.
- Download valuable research data, presentations, best practice implementation tips and templates.
- Obtain expert guidance on security requirements in cloud service SLAs, RFPs and RFIs.
- Obtain 1 to 10 hours one-on-one professional/career mentoring from seasoned security experts.
- Obtain independent and objective advice on security and assurance best practices.
Sign Up Process:
- Simply sign up for any one of the paid CloudeAssurance subscription options starting at $2,000 per year.